Meet the Bristol Waste Community Engagement Team
Delivering our commitment to working in partnership with the people of Bristol
Who we are: Our Community Engagement Team are the people that deliver Bristol Waste’s commitment to working in partnership with the people of Bristol.
They aim to show communities that if we all recycle more and throw away less, it’s better for our well being, our pockets, the environment and our city as a whole.
The team is split across the city of Bristol and works locally with groups and individuals to help solve their waste issues. If Bristol residents experience ongoing issues with any part of the Bristol Waste Company’s service then the Community Engagement team are ready to listen and help out wherever possible.
In addition to focusing on specific areas of the city the team each have specialist responsibilities:
- Joanna works hard to link up with our ever growing student population
- Lydia is responsible for engaging with our younger generations through schools
- Ed is joining forces with the city’s many networks and businesses
- Jess liases with landlords and letting agencies
To contact the team email: email@example.com, call 0117 304 9022 or alternatively click on their names above to email them individually.
Need help with more operational matters?
- Missed bin or recycling box collections
- Order a new bin, recycling boxes, food caddy’s or nets
- Report a street that needs cleaning
- Report a fly tipping incident
Read the Community Engagement newsletter
Bristol Waste Company Litter Picking Packs
Ever thought about getting together with your neighbours, family or friends to do a community litter pick? Click below to find out more...